Tuesday, 30 June 2009

A Good Day - (and still the sun shines)

Had a good day today; been getting reports back from my team about how our boss has been treating them. He is now trying to be pleasant to everyone - except me, but I was prepared for that. They have also stuck together and all told him they were upset by his behaviour. I have spoke to my Union Rep and if my informal attempts to tackle this fail I am ready to take this further through mediation and formal procedures if required. Hopefully it will not come to that.
Best of all is I have received a lot of support from other people not directly involved but who also have to work with this guy. I'll just have to wait and see what happens next. Never a dull moment!
Thanks for the comments Spiral D, I can see you have been in this situation before from what you write. I suspect you are right, the fall-out from this will last a while yet, even if things appear to settle quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment