Saturday, 4 April 2009

Still a wet Saturday


Have I ever wondered why I can't focus?
 Yes. 
So what conclusion was drawn?
I have a frantic imagination with a strongly visual way of perceiving the world.  That is why I have been working on developing diary/journaling techniques to slow my thought processes down and get time to appreciate what I am feeling.
In this way I hope to develop a better understanding of who I am and how I can develop myself and my life experience.  To find harmony and peace beyond the wreckage of the mental trauma's I have been exposed to. 
( I used to draw and paint as you can see, but my mind will not rest long enough to create images such as these any longer.  I am not playing my flute or bass guitar).
Is it working?
I don't know, I really don't.  I feel at times I make a step forward but the old ways are so ingrained I probably can't see a clear path out.
As NLP devotees say " If you do something and don't like the results try something different until you do."
Sounds so easy but to try living your life differently and risk great loss takes courage and perhaps I just don't have enough of that any more.
Maybe I'll look out some old photo transparencies tonight and look into my past and just maybe get a clue to where my future might lie.

1 comment:

  1. Your art, this piece is wonderful. Full of mystery, for me and love I love the tree and simple lines of mountains.

    I wish you the best in finding what you are seeking.

    ReplyDelete