Sunday, 5 April 2009

The Journey

Awoke to find a better day weather wise but my mind filled with anxieties about work on Monday and my health. Couldn't seem to reach a more positive place.  So I went on a journey to get some advice and now I feel a whole lot better.
I still need to put it all into practice . Can I let the drama unfold and avoid getting caught up in it? Can I keep my mind focussed on where I want to be and let it all happen?
Funnily enough I was looking at some other blogs, using the next blog option, and came across one from a Yorkshire lass. She had some quotes on her blog that resonated with what I had found while journeying in a shamanic state of consciousness earlier today.  I have not used the technique for a while - find it difficult to quieten my mind to attain the necessary state since returning to work.
Any way the result is I am in a better frame of mind for today and hopefully for next week and beyond.  
I've been reading a book on Transurfing,  the techniques of which I am trying to incorporate into my life.  If it works it should help transform the way I perceive my world.  I have been told by some that it is just the law of attraction in another guise.  Can't get away from the law of attraction these days it seems!

1 comment:

  1. Journeying is wonderful, I am one of those people who finds it easy to do but who blocks it because she knows she will have to grow as a result! Its is a wonder and a very healing thing to do, never ceases to amaze me how the simple things are the things that work the best, we so want to over complicate everything ( well I know I do !)

    ReplyDelete