Sunday, 22 March 2009

Sunday Morning

It is a reasonable day outside today - should really go for a walk or a run on my motorcycle.  But - it is the last day of a weeks holiday and the anxiety levels are rising as I anticipate all the problems I will face tomorrow.  The stress and strain of my job takes it's toll.  At the end of 2007 and early 2008 I was off for 5 months suffering from burnout and high blood pressure.  The tablets keep the blood pressure in check but dealing with the anxiety and panic attacks was harder.  A work in progress you could say.  One result has been developing and intensifying my diary entries, hence starting a blog as a way of working through my anxieties and hopefully find a way to a place of grace and ease in this world.  Perhaps you too have walked this path and have created a better life for yourself.  I have decided to stop fighting the injustices of the world and focus on getting me better first.  Conserving energy and time towards healing.  I also intend to write and use Haiku's to converse with myself and with anyone who may be interested in this journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment